Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Donations
 
Since this is the season of runny noses and sneezing I would appreciate if each parent would kindly donate one box of kleenex to the Kindergarten classroom. I having been purchasing the kleenex so far and we have gone through four boxes already. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
 
 
I am looking for any christmas craft donations for the children to use on Joy Day! Some of these may be christmas wrapping paper, small boxes, christmas foam shapes, christmas stickers, used christmas cards, used stamps, glitter, various colours of garland, and any other wonderful craft ideas you may want to donate. Please do not feel you have to do this. Today I bought things for the Christmas centre and was amazed how quickly those dollar store items add up. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.
 
I am still in need of empty plastic jars. The children have really enjoyed the science discovery bottles with the gel and shampoo and describing what they noticed about the two different fluids in the containers.
 
Now I want to add different discovery bottles but find I don't have any and am in need of them. The water bottles are too narrow to place the things in and the things don't move as freely. But wider type bottles such as miracle whip and peanut butter as well as these types of bottles work well.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment