Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Elf on the Shelf
 
Stella (morning elf) and Rainbow Bella (afternoon elf) wrote to the children on the message to let them know soon she must leave for the North Pole and will not return until next year. The children seem to understand and are fine with her leaving. It is exciting because the first thing they look for is the elf when they enter the room. I wish I could think of something to hook them in January.
 
I am very excited to see that now I have 5 followers. I want to thank all the parents for their kind comments about the blog. I am so pleased everyone is enjoying it and finding it helpful. I love connecting each of you with your child's learning on a weekly basis.
 
 
Just to warn you there may be a few tears in January when the children return back to school after their two week holiday. Two weeks away from the daily routines of school is a long time for some of them and they may have difficulty adjusting for the first few days back. This will be especially true for some of the JK children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment