Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

100th Day Celebration
 
Your child brought home a note on Friday informing you that next Friday, February 8, 2013 is the 100th day of school. The primary division thought it would be cute if everyone dressed up like they were 100 years old. I want parents to know that this is to be a fun event and not a stressful time. You are not expected to go out and buy things for your child. We practised what we would walk like when we were 100 years old.
 
The girls and boys could wear some kind of hat, wear glasses (dollar store), wear a dad's tie, girls could wear a boa to represent a shawl. Baby powder in the hair to make it look white or gray. What ever you can do just for fun.
 
 
I have a shawl and a cane. But I have not found a wig yet or something to wear. I looked at value village but did not want to spend $10.00 on something I would never wear again. So I will probably just wear my ordinary clothes, use the cane, shawl, and glasses and shuffle along.
 
 
Remember this is to be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment