Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

 
Friday, February 22nd
 
On Friday there will be a supply teacher with the Kindergarten children both in the morning and the afternoon. I have the pleasure of attending a fabulous conference in Toronto. The conference is known as "Reading for the Love of It". There are always fabulous presenters at the conference and I am very excited because this year they are having Lucy Calkins who is a wonderful presenter with lots of ideas in the area of writing. Her main focus is on Kindergarten, grade 1 and grade 2. I am hoping to get lots of new ideas to implement into the Kindergarten program. I am sure I will purchase some new teacher read alouds, since I am addicted to picture books and perhaps one or two new resources.
This is sure to be a wonderful and fun experience. I attended the conference two years ago and came home with lots of wonderful ideas to implement in the classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment