Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Looking to Buy
 
 
I am looking to buy a Little Tykes double sided paint easel. I want it to have two trays on either side where the paint pots can be placed, and clips so the paper can be clipped to the easel. I want a Little Tykes because they seem more stable than many of wooden easels. The wooden easels the legs are very long and thin, which I feel makes them less stable. I have looked at Toys R Us and they do not have Little Tykes. I have checked the teachers store, Chapters, Turtle Pond, Book Depot, and Walmart. If any parents find a Little Tykes easel for the classroom please let me know where I can purchase it.
 
 
A friend told me there is one in the Toys R Us flyer but when I called they said it was not little tykes. I think I will go after school to check it out. If anyone has one that they no longer want, let me know before you sell it and I may be interested. Thanks for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment