Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Marble Painting
I wanted the children to have the experience of a different form of painting. So I saved two big used pizza boxes from pizza day and aired them out. Then I placed the child's white paper inside the pizza box. Next I used red, blue and yellow tempra paint and each child demonstrated which colour blob they wanted first, second and third. Finally one marble was placed inside each paint blob and the child was instructed to shake the box back and forth as much as they wanted. All the children loved the new experience and many of the teachers commented about the wonderful painted creations and asked how they were done. I have decided to include a few for everyone to admire. Today each child wrote about what their marble painting looked like to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment