Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Great First Day!
 
 
The first day in Kindergarten went very well! The children enjoyed participating in the various learning centres. In the block centre, the children built a big city and some roads for the cars to drive on. Some of the children participating at the craft centre and the writing centre.
 
At the science centre, I place some real sunflowers that were in a vase of water. I was amazed how four children went to the centre and stretched what the sunflower looked like to them. I can tell we will have some amazing artists in the Kindergarten program.
 
 
All the children seemed to get along with each other and some new friendships were made. I am very blessed to have two amazing groups of children. Thank you parents for the wonderful job you have done to guide your children.
 
 
Tomorrow the afternoon children have gym. I will email a schedule for this week of the gym, library and computer days for both the morning and afternoon children. Then beginning next week these dates will be displayed on the blog as am gym or pm gym, etc. You will find these on the right side of the blog on a weekly basis. I usually post things on the blog once a week.
 
 
I am sure the children will sleep well tonight. See everyone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment