Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Food Bins
 
 
The food bins are quickly filling up with wonderful non perishable food donations. As we examined the bins in the afternoon we noticed the green bin is the fullest one so far. So please if you have not donated to the bins yet be sure to do so in order to fill them up to the brim. I am filling up my bag tonight because I am part of the orange bin and I want it to be filled at least twice.
On a serious note, I want to thank all the Kindergarten families who have been extremely generous with your donations. Thank you very much for thinking about others who struggle ensuring to have enough food on the table every day of the year. Your generosity has been noticed and will be greatly received by those less fortunate. 
I am truly blessed to be teaching in this wonderful 
and generous community! 

No comments:

Post a Comment