Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

For Parents
At the right hand side of the blog I have included a heading named For Parents. I have decided to include things of interest for the parents. The first one is an explanation of the Eight Principles of Counting. This will assist parents to understand what the expectation for Kindergarten in the area of counting. If you do not have a printer, let me know and I will place a hard copy in your child's mailbag sometime next week. 
Parents of JK children, please remember the program is a two year program, which means your child has two years to meet the Kindergarten expectations. 

By the way, I am up to 10 followers now. This is exciting for me! I love doing the blog and hope parents are enjoying seeing and learning about what is happening in the Kindergarten classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment