Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

We have received a few donations to assist us to get the winter wonderland centre ready. If other families come across a few items over the holidays that would be wonderful. Ensuring your child's name is on all items will ensure you receive the items returned.
 
 
Also some time in the new year I want to create a new centre called the take apart centre. I have two or three clocks that no longer work and a CD player. I will provide the students with some screw drivers for them to take things apart in order to see what is inside and try to figure out how the items work. If you have any old things around the house that you no longer care about that we can take apart that would be great. Some items are: alarm clock, answering machine, cell phone, telephone to name a few.
 
 
I also want to take this opportunity to wish all the families a very Merry Christmas and all the very best in 2014. I will look forward to seeing everyone on January 6th. I probably will not be working on the blog until January 4th or 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment