Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Science
 
I am very excited about Monday and Scientist in the Classroom. Not only am I intrigued about what the children will be learning about animals and their habitat, but I am very excited to hear about what some of their "I wonders" will be.
 
I think once spring is truly in the air, the children will have more "I wonders" then they do at the present time. I bought some pussy willows on Friday and I am eager to hear what some of the children's observations, questions, and I wonders, will be related to the pussy willows.
 
My husband and I went for a long hike on Saturday, to short hills and I was able to find a variety of dried up plants for the children to examine, but there were no pussy willows.
 
 
This week the children will be offered a variety of observations with peeps and what happens to them when they are placed in a variety of liquids.
 
 
 
Easter
 
I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a  happy Easter.I hope you enjoy the time to spend with family and friends. Please remember there is no school on Good Friday or Easter Monday. Everyone returns back to school on Tuesday, April 2, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment