Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Scientist in the School
 
What a wonderful experience for the children and myself. I want to take this opportunity to thank Tawnya for a wonderful learning experience and thank the PIC for providing this experience for the Kindergarten children. The children were engaged, they made observations and the learning was great. I was very impressed by many of their responses to questions and their thinking. I am sure we have many scientists in the making. This was a worthwhile experience for the children, parent volunteers and myself. I also want to thank the parent volunteers for their dedication.
 
 
April Happenings in Kindergarten!
A letter will be going home tomorrow about the Art Gallery. They will be coming in to offer the children a wonderful artistic experience working with pastels. This will be occurring on April 4th for both the morning and afternoon classes. There is a cost of $5.00 per child. I have chosen for the children to make a portrait of themselves using pastels.
 
Spring Lambs
 
Both the morning and afternoon Kindergarten children will have an opportunity to go to St. John's in Fonthill to visit the spring lambs. In order to save the cost of busing both classes will be going in the morning. It is imperative that we leave the school at 9:00 sharp. Unfortunately, I am limited to only three volunteers. Therefore, with the permission form letter there will be a place for you to sign for volunteering. I will put all the names into a container and have another teacher pick three names. You will be notified only if your name is chosen. The permission slip letter will be sent home on Tuesday, April 2nd.
April is a very exciting month!


No comments:

Post a Comment