Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Science
 
Thank you to the Meadowvale PIC, both the morning and afternoon Kindergarten children will have the wonderful experience of having "Scientist in the Classroom". Our scientist is scheduled to come on Monday, March 25th for both the morning and afternoon. There is a need of 4 parent volunteers for the morning session and 3 parent volunteers for the afternoon session. As a volunteer, Tawnya our presenter will meet with you and discuss what she will need you to do. You will act as the discovery guides at each centre. Some of the centres include:My Home is in a Tree, My Home is in the Sea, My Home is Underground, My Home is to be Found.
 
In the past this has been a wonderful engaging learning experience for the children and myself. The session does take up the majority of the morning and afternoon.
 
A very big and special thank you goes out to the PIC group!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment