Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Members of My Blog
 
Well I noticed that I am up to nine members who follow my blog. This is the beginning of the second year of my blog. My goal is to be up to about 15 or 20 members. I wonder who will help me meet my goal. Who will be the next person to follow my blog!
 
 
 
Message to Orange Team
 
Okay orange team, I brought in one bag of food and our bin is one of the lowest of all the other colour pillars. The green bin is up to the very top and purple is second in the running. Come on orange team please don't let me down. I think they are moving on to the next donations next week, not sure!
 
By the way orange team I heard that the our bin was voted on as the best decorated bin so lets take that wonderful news and try to fill the bin up tomorrow or at least by Monday. I plan on announcing it to all the other grades tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment