Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

More Recipes

One of the morning Kindergarten parents has graciously submitted three new recipes. One is for a banana loaf, a muffin recipe and another recipe. If you are interested in the recipes you will find them under the heading on the right hand side of the blog under Healthy Recipes. These might make an interesting snack for you children to bring one day. Don't forget if you have some favourite recipes just send them to me and I will add them to the blog. Enjoy baking and eating everyone! I can hardly wait to do some baking this weekend.
I am always looking for a new loaf or muffin recipe. 

Talking about recipes, the other day I did some baking and of a healthy cookie but there were too many for me to eat. I did not want to waste them so I brought them to school and decided to set them at a centre where the students could taste them and attempt to guess at what ingredients were in the cookies. The students loved the cookies, which had no sugar in them and some stated they wanted their moms to make the cookies. Many of the students guessed about the cinnamon, bananas, oatmeal, and coconut. Perhaps on the weekend I will add the recipe to the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment