Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dramatic Play Centre
 
The students have become bored with the birthday centre and did not know what it should be next. So I made the decision to have it be a Pizza Store. This will encourage the students to write orders, make purchases and give out change. The students will use play dough to make pizza and I also had a few wooden puzzle pieces and some felt pieces.
 
I have many of the creative materials that I knew the students would not be using packed up to go to Sheridan Park, but I will look for some sentence strips and some tissue paper in order to make some chef hats.
 
The centre will not change again for this year. If you have anything you can add to our centre that would be wonderful. The more materials the more exciting the centre becomes and then it generates more interaction and learning experiences for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment