Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kindergarten Class Trip June 12th
 
Just a reminder that Thursday June 12th is our class trip. Unfortunately we will not be leaving the school until about 9:30 but I must do the attendance before we can leave. Therefore the students will have a little bit of play time with Lego, small blocks and a few other things that are quick to be tidied up. I think that when the students are playing I will be able to meet with the parents. Many of you will only have your own child but will be placed in groups.
 
I wanted to remind all volunteers and students to be sure to dress appropriately for the weather conditions and to bring a snack and a lunch.
 
If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask me and I will try to answer them. This should be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment