Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

New Heading at the Right Side of Blog
 
Some of the Kindergarten parents are into baking healthy snacks for their children. The other day I shared a recipe a friend had given to me and the parents suggested that I add Healthy Recipes to the blog. So I have attached the first one which you can download under the new heading Healthy Recipes.
 
The idea of baking your snacks for both yourself and your children is that you are aware of all the ingredients that are inside the snack.
 
So if you have a healthy snack idea you wish to share just send it to me either through email or in your child's mailbag and I will attach it for all the parents to download and print off.
 
Hopefully by the end of the year everyone will have a great list of ideas to offer their child. Happy baking everyone and keep looking for the new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment